Here are step-by-step photos on how I colored this image using water color pencils.
1) Stamp the image using black ink, I like to use Black Memento ink, the card stock I used is Grace Pacific (can be found @ Wal Mart - office section), also can be purchased in bulk from Sam's Club. I also show in this image the water blender pen that I'm going to use to blend my colors. Fill to it's desired content.
2) The pencil there is actually a water color pencil. I like to lay it in front of my image, like a "palette" and with the blender pen, I simply "grab" the color from the pencil (you can see that the color is on the tip of my brush.
3) I then color in the areas of which I would like the colors to be on my image.
4) When done with the choice of color, I simply clean off my brush tip by swiping it on to another piece of paper.
5) I then repeat steps 2-4 until I am done with my coloring of the entire image.
Here is the image all colored in. Now to decorate my card....
Hope you are having a blessed day today!!!